Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib
This is the main Gurudwara of Nanded and is one of the four High seats of Authority of the followers of Sikhism. This is the place where Shri Guru Gobind Singh breathed his last. Located in Nanded town, this, Gurudwara was built by Maharaja Ranjit Singhji, the great ruler of Punjab between 1830 to 1839 A.D. Inside the Gurudwara, which contains the mortal remains of the 10th Guru, there are exhibited a number of weapons of various kinds.
A pilgrim centre of great significance, Mahur is considered to be one of the Shaktipith of Maharashtra. The temple of Goddess Renuka Devi is situated on a hillock abounding in natural beauty at a distance of about 2.415 km. from the village of Mahur. The Renuka Devi temple is said to have been constructed by a ruler of the Yadavas of Devagiri about eight to nine hundred years ago. On the day of Dussehra every year a very big fair is held in honour of Renuka devi.
Masjid of Biloli
The Masjid known as the Hazrat Nawab Sarfaraz Khan Sahid Masjid is said to have been constructed about 330 years back. Sarfaraz Khan was an officer in the army of the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. The masjid has been completely constructed in stone. There are four minarets on the southern side which collapsed when it was hit by lightning in 1960. The one on the north has eight chains. Below the chains is a figure in the shape of a bell. To the north-west corner of the masjid is a barrow (a well square in shape). The masjid is situated in Biloli Town.
There is a very beautiful temple of Lord Siddheshwar here, which is known for the characteristic art style of the Chalukya era. The temple is built in stone Hottal is 8 km away from Deglur.
It is a village famous for a very big fair held here in honour of Lord Khandoba. This big fair namely, the 'Malegaon Yatra' is held in Margashirsh vadya. Malegaon is situated at a distance of about 57 km from Nanded. The fair is famous for its animal market. At the time of the fair horses, asses, camel etc. are brought in large numbers. Thousands of people visit the Fair.
The town of Kandhar is famous for its fort, which is situated at the vary heart of the town. Encircling the fort is a ditch filled with water. Its construction is attributed to a ruler of the Rashtrakutas dynasty, Krishna III of Malkhed. He styled himself as Kandharpuradhi Swar. Outside the Kandhar fort at some distance is a hillock on which is situated an old Idgah held in reverence by the followers of Islam. It is of the Nizamshahi period with two domes in characteristic Ahmednagar style.
The dilapidated fort of Nanded is situated at a distance of about 4.024 km from the Nanded Railway Station and is surrounded by the Godavari River on three sides. The fort has a good garden and water works
These are the various places of tourism in Nanded district.