Uterine inflammation can occur during pelvic inflammatory disease, from sexually transmitted bacterial diseases, or after gynaecological procedures. Symptoms include pain, vaginal discharge and fever.
Raw Juice Therapy for Inflammation of Uterus
Initially the patient should resort to fasting on orange juice and water for 2 or 3 days. The course of action is to take every two hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. the juice of an orange diluted with warm water. If the orange juice does not agree, juices of vegetable such as carrots and cucumber may be taken. A warm water enema may be taken each day while fasting to cleanse the bowels.
Diet Therapy for Inflammation of Uterus
After the short juice fast, the patient may assume an all-fruit diet for about two days, taking three meals a day of fresh juicy fruits such as apples, orange, pineapple, pears, grapes, grapefruit, peaches and melon. After the fruit diet the patient should follow a well balanced diet of seeds, nuts, and grains, vegetables and fruits. This diet should be supplemented with milk, vegetable oil, yogurt, buttermilk and honey.
A further short juice fast or periods on the all-fruit diet may be required at intervals of a month or two, according to the needs of the case. If constipation is regular, all steps should be taken for its eradication. White flour products, sugar, confectionery, rich cakes, pastries, sweets, refined cereals, tinned or preserved foods, flesh foods, rich, heavy and greasy foods, pickles, condiments and sauces should be avoided.
Home Remedies for Inflammation of Uterus
1. Castor oil is the natural fast effective herb to shrink enlarged uterus and a natural way to reduce the symptoms of fibroids. It helps to reduce inflammation and pain. Mix one teaspoon daily in one large cup of lukewarm milk and take it before going to bed. Massage with lukewarm castor oil and wrap a cotton cloth piece over the uterus area right after massage.
2. Take 2-3 tablespoons of fresh soy milk daily with one teaspoon honey before breakfast. Honey is also best to reduce inflammation, pain and swelling.
3. Flax seed is the best natural herb to remove body toxins. Fibre and omega-3 fatty acid in flaxseed are also helps to reduce inflammation from internal body organs.
4. Pineapple is best to reduce internal body inflammation and also best to remove internal infections.
5. Anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera are best to reduce uterine size naturally without any side effect.
6. Anti-inflammatory and healing properties of turmeric and black raisins with warm milk are best tonic to reduce enlarged uterus.
7. Cinnamon powder is best spice for internal body organs swelling and inflammation. Take 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder with lukewarm water daily before going to bed.
8. Use one cup boiled water with half teaspoon of fennel seeds and green cardamom daily after every meal, it helps to reduce enlarged uterus size and regulate the periods, also strengthen uterus muscles naturally.
Water Therapy for Inflammation of Uterus
Water therapy is of great help in the treatment of Inflammation of Uterus. In case the inflammation is caused by exposure to cold at the time of menstruation, the patient should commence the treatment with a hot leg bath. This may be replaced by hot hip bath after 2 or 3 days. In case of pain, hot and cold hip baths will be advantageous. The water should be changed from hot to cold, every 2 minutes and this should be repeated thrice. This disease produces the propensity towards constipation, so the patient should take an enema once on a daily basis with lukewarm water as can be at ease borne by the patient. It is also wise to apply alternate compress on the abdomen just before employing enema.
Exercise for Inflammation of Uterus
The patient should also embark on moderate exercise and walking in fresh air as it will add to general health and vitality. Yoga Asanas such as Bhujangasana, Sarvangasana, Uttanasana and Shavasana are also advantageous in the treatment of inflammation of the uterus.
Naturopathy and Diseases
Inflammation of the Uterus
Causes of Inflammation of the Uterus
Treatment of Inflammation of the Uterus
Raw Juice Therapy