Gurdwara Kabutar Sahib
Gurdwara Kabutar Sahib is located in Nohar. This Gurdwara was established in 1908. A Sikh tahsildar namely, Lal Singh and a Sikh settler of Dhani Raiyan are credited with the establishment of this Gurdwara. In the year 1958, this Gurdwara was named Kabutar Sahib, when Sant Fateh Singh visited this Gurudwara. The present building complex of the Gurdwara was established by Baba Pritam Singh Sevawale of Sirsa. It has a spacious square hall with the square domed sanctum in the middle.
Gurdwara Singh Sabha
Gurdwara Singh Sabha is located in Pushkar or Pushkar Raj, which is a temple town around a natural lake. More specifically, this Gurdwara is housed in a double-storey flat-roofed building. Gurdwara Singh Sabha was established to commemorate the visit of Guru Nanak Dev and Guru Gobind Singh to Pushkar. It is known that Guru Gobind Singh arrived in Pushkar during his travels in Rajputana in 1706. He was served by a priest named Chetan Das.
Gurdwara Sher Shikhar
Machkund in Dhaulpur serves as a home to Gurdwara Sher Shikhar. This Gurdwara was established in honor of Sri Guru Hargobind.
Other Gurudwaras of Rajasthan
Some of the other Gurudwaras of Rajasthan are Gurudwara Suhava Sahib, Gurudwara Dadu Dwara, Gurudwara Agamgarh Sahib Kota, Gurudwara Sehsan Paharhi, Gurudwara Guru Nanak Darbar, Gurudwara Shri Dhanna Bhagat Ji, Gurudwara Shri Tilla Sahib, Gurudwara Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Sahib and Gurudwara Shri Langar Sahib.