The Princely State of Aundh covered a total area of 1298 sq km. The official flag of the princely state of India was a rectangular orange banner. In the year 1911, Aundh state severely suffered from a plague that adversely affected the people of the territory. His Highness Meherban Shrimant Raja Bhavan Rao Shrinivas Bala Sahib Pant Pratinidhi of Aundh was the last ruler of the princely state. On 8th March 1948, Aundh statewas acceded to the Union of India.
The Indian princes, also referred to as Rajas, who ruled over the one of the most noted princely states of India, Aundh State, held the official tile of Pant Pratinidhi. The chronology of the rulers or Rajas of the princely state of Aundh are discussed below-
* Parusharam Trimbak Pant Pratinidhi (1697- 1718)
* Shrinivasrao Parashuram Pant Pratinidhi (1718- 1746)
* Jagjivanrao Parashuram Pant Pratinidhi (1746- 1754)
* Shrinivasrao Gangadhar Pant Pratinidhi (1754- 1776)
* Bhavanrao Pant Pratinidhi (1776- 1777)
* Parashuramrao Shrinivas Pant Pratinidhi (1777- 1848)
* Shrinivasrao Parashuram Pant Pratinidhi Anna Sahib (1848- 1901)
* Parashuramrao Shrinivas Pant Pratinidhi Dada Sahib (1901- 1905)
* Gopalkrishnarao Parashuram Pant Pratinidhi Nana Sahib (1905- 1909)
* Bhawanrao Shriniwasrao Pant Pratinidhi Bala Sahib (1909- 1947)
Further more, Parshuram Rao Pant served as the Prime Minister of the princely state from the year 1944 to 1948.