1) When a horse lifts the right paw he indicates success for his owner.
2) When a horse jumps in joy, the speed of the movement of his tail increases and he slams his right foot continuously it indicates sure success and victory for his owner.
3) In case a person sees a decorated horse it is considered a good omen.
4) If a white or reddish brown horse is seen, it means fulfillment of wishes
5) A black horse coming from the left side, from the opposite direction is a good omen but if he comes from the right side, it is a bad omen.
6) When a horse slams his left leg on the ground it indicates a chance for his owner to travel to a foreign country.
7) If two white horses are seen together it is a good omen.
8) If young lovers see a white horse it is considered a good omen. 9) When a horse neighs before the race he will lose the race but if it neighs during the race he is indicating a victory.
|More Articles in Vastu Shastra (145)|