According to one of such methods, an iron-alloy magnet of one piece, which can lift a quarter of a kilogram of iron-weight, is taken and cleaned thoroughly. The magnet having any colour paint should be removed completely. Then a glass-tumbler is taken and filled up with clean drinking water. The magnet is then immersed in the water and the glass tumbler is covered and kept safely. It should be done generally in the evening. Thus, the water gets magnetised in a short period of time. But the magnet should be kept in the water for twelve hours to assimilate full magnetic emanations. The magnetised water is filtered in the next morning and transferred to a clean colourless bottle from which it may be used.
There is another method prescribed by some other magneto therapists. As per their method, a bigger one-piece iron-alloy magnet, which is capable to lift about one kilogram of iron-weight, is used for preparation of magnetised water. In a bigger glass-vessel or china-clay jar, the magnet is immersed, which can contain 2 or 3 litres. The method remains the same as with the other one.
The magnetised water prepared in the bigger vessel or jar is kept in several bottles after filtration and can be used by many persons or by one person for many days. The magnet can remain in water for 24 hours. But during this time or for any longer period, the magnet may get rusted and the water may also get contaminated in both of these ways. Therefore, the magnet and the glass tumbler or the jar must be cleaned thoroughly every time before keeping the magnet in water. If any reddish deposit is found in the jar or in the bottles, the lower reddish portion of the water is thrown out or given to the roots of plants or trees. Again, the magnetised water up to a centimetre above the bottom of the bottle can be used for human consumption. Then the bottle is cleaned for further storage of fresh magnetised water. The magnet is kept in close contact with the vessel to avoid the possibility of rusting of the magnet and contamination of the water.
Dosage of Magnetised Water
There is a proper dose of taking magnetised water for various age groups. For adults, it is two ounces (about 50 ml.) at a time. The magnetised water should be taken in the morning before breakfast and after both the major meals to get the best result. The children can take one ounce at a time, thrice daily, and in the case of infants it may be further reduced to one or two teaspoonful at a time, thrice daily. If a person is suffering from fever, a dose of the magnetised water should be taken every two hours.
|More Articles in Magnetized Water (6)|