(Last Updated on : 15-01-2016)
Papad Ki Churi is a delicious Rajasthani
recipe served as a snack
. It is popular in north India especially in Rajasthan
, the land of desert
. Papad ki Churi is a favourite Marwari snack that often accompanies meals. As the name suggests it is a preparation of roasted and crushed papads which are tossed in onions, spices and ghee. This is a perfect snack during monsoon evenings with tea
Papad - 5 to 6
Onion - 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Black Salt - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
Roasted Cumin Seed Powder - 1/4 tsp
Tomato - 1, finely chopped
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Bikaneri Bhujia - 1/4 cup
Ghee - 1 tsp
1. Roast papads, or make them crisp by warming if already roasted.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add onion, tomato give a quick toss add red chilli powder, cumin powder, black salt and mix well.
3. Add crushed papads mix well and switch off the heat.
4. Transfer to a bowl.
5. Add lemon juice, chopped coriander and mix well.
6. Serve immediately with Bhujia on top as a snack or an accompaniment with dal and rice.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to firstname.lastname@example.org