Steps for Matangi Mudra
Matangi Mudra can be done when feeling low energy or low enthusiasm. This can be done as and when required or 3 times a day for 4 minutes each time.
Benefits of Matangi Mudra:
Matangi Mudra basically serves to be effective practice for digestion. Apart from this, Matangi mudra helps to cure other traumatic diseases.
1. Activates solar plexus and digestion.
2. This mudra strengthens the breathing impulse in the solar plexus and balances the energies in this area.
3. This mudra helps to induce the wood element which is the representation of new beginning and the earth element which is the representation of the intensity of life.
4. Matangi mudra facilitates the heart, stomach, liver, duodenum, gallbladder, spleen, pancreas and kidneys.
5. This mudra calms down the heart and resolve inner tension.
6. Practising this mudra helps to relieve vague pain and tension in the jaw.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to firstname.lastname@example.org