(Last Updated on : 07-04-2014)
Jharoda Majra Burari is a census town located in the North Delhi district of the capital of India, Delhi.
The census report of India in 2001 throws some light on the demography of this census town. According to this report, the population of Jharoda Majra Burari has been enumerated to be 13,301. To be specific male population accounts for 56% of the total population and females comprises of the remaining 44%. In Jharoda Majra Burari, 17% of the population is less than six years of age. According to this census report, this census town has an average literacy rate of 66%. This is obviously an indication of development when the national average literacy rate is 59.5%. To be precise, the male literacy rate is 72% and the female literacy rate is 57%.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to firstname.lastname@example.org