(Last Updated on : 01-12-2008)
Babiyal is located in the state of Haryana, Ambala district which forms a part of the Indian subcontinent. According to the census of 2002, babiyal has a population of 21650. Out of which males constitute 52% of the population and the rest 48 % comprises the females. The literacy rate was reported to be an average of 73%, which was higher than the national average of 59.5%. Percentage of the male literates is 56% and 44% is the percentage of female literates.