Diet Therapy for Impotence
In the natural cure of impotence, diet is of supreme significance. To begin with;
Home Remedies for Impotence
Certain foods are considered highly advantageous in the treatment of impotence. 1. The most important of these is garlic. It is a natural and harmless aphrodisiac.
2. Onion is another important aphrodisiac food. It stands second only to garlic. It increases libido and strengthens the reproductory organs. The white variety of onion, is however, more useful for this purpose.
3. Carrot is also considered useful in impotence. It is for this reason that carrot halwa, prepared according to Unani specifications is considered a very effectual tonic to improve sexual strength.
4. The lady’s finger is another great tonic for improving sexual vigour. It has been mentioned in ancient Indian literature that the persons who take 5 to 10 grams of root powder of this vegetable with milk and ‘misri’ on a daily basis will never lose sexual vigour.
5. Black raisins are also useful for restoration of sexual dynamism. They should be boiled with milk after washing them thoroughly in lukewarm water. This will make them swollen and sweet. Eating of such raisins should be followed by the use of milk. Starting with 30 grams of raisin with 200 ml. of milk, 3 times daily, the quantity of raisin should be slowly increased to 50 grams each time.
6. A vigorous massage all over the body is highly favourable in the healing of impotence as it will restore the muscular vigour which is vital for nervous energy.
Exercise for Impotence
Every attempt should be made to build up the general health level to the highest degree and fresh air and outdoor exercise are indispensable to the success of the treatment. Yoga Asanas such as Dhanurasana, Sarvangasana and Halasana are also extremely beneficial.
Naturopathy and Diseases
(Last Updated on : 26-05-2016)
|More Articles in Naturopathy and Diseases (100)|