Ingredients for Suji Kheer:
1. Pour milk in a pan and keep it on a stove to boil.
2. Take another pan and heat ghee in it. Put a bowl of suji into it ad roast until it turns brown.
3. Lower down the flame once the milk starts to boil.
4. Mix sugar and suji into the milk and stir well.
5. Stir the kheer continuously so that Suji should not form lumps into the milk. The consistency of the milk will become thick. Keep on stirring the kheer so that it doesnt stick at the bottom of the pan.
6. Once the kheer becomes thick put all the chopped dry fruits (raisins, cashews and pistachios) into it and mix well.
7. Garnish it with chopped pistachios.
8. Suji Kheer is ready to serve hot.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roasted Vermicelli Kheer
Indian Sweet Recipe
Indian Dry Sweets
Indian Fried Sweets
Indian Sweet Makers
Traditional Indian Sweets
|More Articles in Indian Sweet Recipe (42)|