The University has campuses at Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh and at Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The Vice president of India serves as the Visitor of the University. The University has over 500 study institutes across the country and Nepal. There are two types of Study Institutes -Registered Study Institutes (offers only Diploma Courses) and Associated Study Institutes (offers Degree and Post Graduate Courses).Several registered Societies & Trusts runs these the study centres.
The University offers various courses in the field of Information technology and Media& communication. For admission in different courses the University national conducts national level examination in every year. The University is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities and the Association of Indian Universities.
The eleven academic departments in the university:
* Department of Electronic Media
* Department of Computer Science and Applications
* Department of Journalism
* Department of Management
* Department of Mass Communication
* Department of New Media Technology
* Department of Public Relations and Advertising Studies
* Department of Publications
* Department of Research
* Department of Short Term Training Programmes
* Department of Text Book Writing
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to email@example.com
|More Articles in Universities of Madhya Pradesh (13)|