Diseases Cured by Therapeutic Massage
Therapeutic Massage heals several diseases, when it is done regularly. Some of the diseases are sprains or dislocation of bones, general weakness, rheumatism, high blood pressure, paralysis, insomnia, arthritis, neurasthenia, sciatica, polio and so on. During the massage Oilve Oil, Almond Oil, Mint Oil, Mustard Oil, Fish Oil are used to make the strokes smooth and glide easily on the skin.
Types of Therapeutic Massage
There are endless categories of Therapeutic Massage, which are used in different parts of the body for different purposes. Some of the types are Relaxation Massage, Rehabilitation Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Anti-Stress Massage, Sports Massage etc. All of these types fall under the Therapeutic Massage Therapy.
Time and Duration of Therapeutic Massage
Therapeutic Massage can be taken when a person is feeling stressed out and needs to get relaxed for a fresh start. For regular maintenance, it can be taken once or twice in a month. Some extremely stressed out persons take Therapeutic Massage on weekly basis just to stay energetic. Generally, a proper Therapeutic Massage is done for 60-90 minutes.
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
Therapeutic Massage has several beneficial factors to improve health condition, maintain a healthy physique and cure physiological problems. Some of the beneficial factors are provided below:
• To maintain a good health and healthy lifestyle.
• To relieve stress by relieving muscular tension and providing general relaxation.
• To provide post-operative care by the quick elemination of anaesthetic and reducing pain and stiffness caused by bed-rest.
• To heal emotional and psychological disorders by releasing endorphins, which helps to uplift and resuce depression.
• To rescue the pain and discomfort caused by terminal illness.
• To relieve chronic pain by breaking the pain spasm cycle and reducing associated muscle tightness.
• To provide care and emotional support for the disabled persons.
• To heal any serious injury.