Ingredients for Tarbooj Sherbet:
1. Take Watermelon and cut into pieces.
2. Blend Watermelon pieces with seeds.
3. Sieve the pup and Extract the purely juice.
4. Add some sugar as per fruit sweetner.
5. Add Black Salt, pepper and squeeze the lemon
6. Add ice cubes and serve cold.
Health Benefits of Tarbooj Sherbet
Watermelon is a wonder fruit of the tropical region. It is a very rich source of carbohydrates, vitamins A and C, potassium and is devoid of any amount of fats and calories. It is ideally considered as the best fruit to beat the scorching heat during summers. This big fruit is a rich source of essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and smaller amounts of copper, iron and zinc that can help fight inflammation, free radical damage and prevent a number of serious illnesses.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to email@example.com
|More Articles in Recipes of Indian Sherbets (6)|