1. Chop the medium sized onions finely, peel and dice the potatoes, peel small onions and slit them in plus shape, add salt and keep them aside for 5 min.
2. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan. Break the wadis into large pieces and slightly fry them, drain on tissue paper.
3. Add Cumin seeds and let it splutter. Then add chopped onions and fry onions, in same oil, until well browned.
4. Add chopped tomatoes, chillies, grated ginger, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and fry till it becomes thick gravy like.
5. Take a bowl and beat curd in it till it is smooth. Add it to the pan.
6. Add potatoes, salt and garam masala, and saute it well till the oil separates.
7. Add some water, cover the lid and put it on medium flame.
8. When potatoes are almost cooked. Finally add wadis, brinjal and slitted onions. Simmer for 6-8 min.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot with steamed rice or rotis.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to firstname.lastname@example.org
|More Articles in Sindhi Cuisine (10)|