Ingredients for Tempering:
1. Soak Kokum into 1/2 cup hot water for 30 minutes. Squeeze and strain.
2. Take chopped coriander and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl and crush by fingers nicely.
3. Take green chilli and little salt, crush it by using spoon.
4. Chop garlic finely.
5. Crush cumin seeds coarsely.
6. In a bowl, add coconut milk, kokum water, crushed coriander and green chilli, chopped garlic and crushed cumin seeds. Add little salt if needed. Mix nicely.
1. In a bowl, add coconut milk, kokum water, crushed coriander and green chilli, chopped garlic. Add little salt if needed. Stir nicely.
2. Heat a small saucepan, add Ghee. Once Ghee becomes hot add crushed cumin seeds and pour this tempering in Coconut milk mixture. Stir nicely.
Sol Kadhi is generally served cold, but it can be serve lukewarm. While serving, sprinkle little cumin powder. One can add 1/4 cup sour buttermilk to enhance the taste.