There are a variety of pickle, which forms part of the Indian diet. The regular ones are as follows
* Carrot pickle is known to aggravate Pitta dosha.
* Turmeric pickle for the Pitta dosha should be made with less hing and mustard seeds.
* Green Mango pickle is a common pickle and forms a regular part of the diet.
* Coriander chutney balances tridosha that is suitable for all body constitutions.
* Coconut chutney is good for Pitta prakriti as coconut has cooling properties.
* Mint chutney is a good appetizer and provides roughage and therefore it is good for intestines and people suffering from constipation.
* Tomato chutney is to be consumed within few hours of its cooking.