Male Natives born under Jyeshta Nakshatra
Jyeshta Nakshatra influences the life and nature of the male natives. More specifically, this nakshatra can affect their physical features, psychological traits, education, sources of earning, profession, family life, health and life events.
• Physical Traits in Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Males of Jyeshta Nakshatra are normally characterized as having very good physical strength and attractive facial expression. A majority of people belonging to this nakshatra have teeth with gap between them or bulged out teeth.
• Psychological Traits in Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Psychologically, Jyeshta Nakshatra males are short tempered and obstinate. Due to the dominance of this emotion of anger, they invite trouble and problems. They are considered to be stubborn and very rigid in their conceptions or thoughts, which is evident from the fact that they will never welcome others opinions or advice. They will therefore act as per their own will. Their impatience compels them to take decisions, without thinking much about them. They are also snobbish. Even a small problem is difficult for them to tackle. They are considered to be very sober.
• Education, Sources of Earning and Profession of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: It is known that the male natives of Jyestha Nakshatra would leave home and start working from a very young age, living in a distant place. These males are considered to be self made. These males would experience growth and promotion in their professional career due to their sincerity and determination. But this career is marked by constant change of jobs or professions.
• Family Life of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Males of Jyeshta Nakshatra are generally not the favorites of his near and dear ones, the reason being a preference for a separate identity and existence. His mother and co-borns become his enemies and he cannot expect any benefit from them. As far as their married lives are concerned, it will be completely peaceful. Their spouses will always have an upper hand.
• Health of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: It has been noticed that the males of Jyeshta Nakshatra frequently experience health problems. These males may be susceptible to frequent temperature, dysentery, cough and cold, asthmatic attack and stomach problems. They may also experience severe pain in arms and shoulders.
• Life Events of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: The testing period for Jyeshta Nakshatra born males is up to 50 years of age. Stability will be encountered only after this period of time. Period from 18 to 26 years of age will cause maximum problems to males of Jyeshta Nakshatra. During this period he will have to undergo financial problems, mental agony and also in some cases mental disarrangement. Period from 27th year of age will be a beginning of progress towards stability, even though the pace will be very slow up to 50 years of age.
Female Natives born under Jyeshta Nakshatra
The planetary influences of Mars and Mercury also influence the life and the nature of the female natives of Jyeshta Nakshatra. More specifically, this nakshatra can affect their physical traits, psychological traits, education, sources of earning and profession, family life and health.
• Physical Traits in Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Females of Jyeshta Nakshatra are normally characterized as having well proportioned and muscular body with long arms, above average height, short and curly hair and broad face.
• Psychological Traits in Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Dominant psychological traits of the females of Jyeshta Nakshatra are intelligence, thoughtfulness, strong emotions, passionate jealousies and deeper loves. It is evident that they have an eagerness to know what other’s talk about them. They are also considered to be conscientious.
• Education, Sources of Earning and Profession of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Females of Jyeshta Nakshatra receive medium academic education. It is important to note that these females do not earn their daily living by engaging themselves in jobs as they stay satisfied being at home. They are known to engage themselves in sports.
• Family Life of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: As far as the married lives of the females of Jyeshta Nakshatra are concerned, it will not be completely peaceful. They may also experience loss of children. For some females, harassment by in-laws is a possibility.
• Health of Jyeshtha Nakshatra: Good health is a rarity in case of the females of Jyeshta Nakshatra. It has been noticed that some of the females born in this nakshatra suffer from disorder of the uterus. They are also prone to pain in arms and shoulders.