The law school is divided into five distinct precincts: Administrative Block, residential block, sports complex and miscellaneous structures include the commemorative 'Keerthi Stambh' and a copy of 'The Thinker' by Auguste Rodin.
NALSAR houses seven research centres:
* M.K. Nambiyar SAARC Law Research Centre
* Dr. N.C. Banerjee Centre for Intellectual Property Law Studies
* Dr. S.P. Chatterjee Centre for Environmental Law Studies
* Centre for Disability Studies
* Centre for Corporate Law and Governance
* Centre for Air and Space Law
* Centre for Land Rights
The university offers B.A.LL.B, LL.M, M.Phil and Ph.D.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to email@example.com
|More Articles in Universities of Andhra Pradesh (14)|