(Last Updated on : 24/04/2014)
Bridal make up is a very multifaceted art and it is one of the most essential elements to enhance and finalise the look of the bride on the wedding day. It of utmost importance that the bridal make be done to perfection as the bride is presented in the best way possible on the wedding day. Otherwise the auspicious day might turn out in a different way for the blessed bride. Generally professional make up experts are recruited to design the look of the bride. Proper planning is undertaken to evade flaws from being captured the camera lens as any inconsistency in the make up gets magnified on the camera.
The style and pattern of the bridal make up should be determined by the make up expert and the bride, much earlier than the eventful day. The planning should be done in accordance with the wedding dress as the make up should complement the over all look of the bride. Thus the bridal make up is of utmost importance as it makes the bride appear to look her best. As any bride aspires to look gorgeous on the wedding day, thus bridal make up holds a special place in bridal dressing.
Make Up Ideas Before Wedding Day
Firstly, it is very essential to find out the right kind of make up that would suit and compliment the bride's style and skin tone. Some of the basic ideas for a bride that she can follow before the arrival of her special big day are -
* The bride should go for a hair, skin and nail care treatment regime at around four weeks before the big day.
* Going for regular facials and manicures is also very important. Moreover, the would-be-bride can take the suggestions from the beautician about the beauty products that suits her skin type.
* The bride should try and avoid going out in the sun as much as possible. If she has to go out for work, she must use a good quality sun-block.
* For those who are working and have an on going career, they should go for a relaxing massage once in a week. If possible, she must try to attend at least one aromatherapy
session before her wedding day.
Make Up Ideas For Wedding Day
* First and foremost, one should try to synchronise the make up with the wedding outfit and wedding jewellery.
* If one opts for heavy bridal jewellery
, the make should be kept to minimal and light.
* Bridal make-up also varies and depends on the time of the wedding. For example for the evening occasions, one should go for heavy makeup looks.
* It is said that bridal make-up should be heavy but it should not be heavier or kind of dramatic otherwise it will make one look like a doll.
* Use some heavy-pigmented foundations after that it should be layered with powdered foundations. It will help in making the skin look smoother. Don't forget to apply powder foundation on the neck. A concealer will help in blend both very well.
* If the bride has a combination skin then water based foundation can be used.
* Concealer should be used for hiding under eye circles. One must remember that the eye make-up should be balanced with the lip make up.
* Select a lip-liner that is of the same shade as of the lipstick.
* Further, one must apply a translucent powder as it prevents in too much shine of the face.
These are some of the basic make up tips for the wedding day. The make up should be done in such a way that it compliments the attire and the over all appearance of the bride, so the bride can be presented in the best way possible.