Ingredients for Nimbu Pani:
1. Take a large Jug; add one glass of normal water to it.
2. Now add sugar and stir till it dissolves into the water nicely and completely.
3. Squeeze all lemons and add the juice to the same jug.
4. Add pinch of salt and cumin seeds powder to it and continue to stir.
5. Now add chilled water and crushed ice to the jug and stir again. Add in few mint leaves to it too.
6. Serve in chilled glasses garnished with lemon slices and mint sprigs.
Health Benefits of Nimbu Sherbet
Nimbu Sherbet helps to get rid from heat stroke. Lime is the best source of vitamin C which helps in boosting immunity. It also helps to keep skin wrinkles and acne free. It helps in restoring the body salt after playing sports or physical activity or workouts. Nimbu Sherbet flushes out all the toxins and impurities in the body. It is one of the healthy and refreshing drinks for everybody.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to email@example.com
|More Articles in Recipes of Indian Sherbets (6)|