The eight Siddhis mean:
* Anima: this means reducing one's body to an atom's size.
* Mahima: this is expanding one's body to an infinite large size
* Garima: this means becoming considerably heavy
* Laghima: this is becoming approximately light
* Prapti: this is having not restricted access to all places
* Prakamya: this is realizing whatever one desires
* Ishtva: owning of absolute lordship;
* Vastva: this is the power to conquer all.
This article is a stub. You can enrich by adding more information to it. Send your Write Up to email@example.com.
|More Articles in Shakti Sadhana (4)|